Here at BakerLaw, whether you're buying or selling a home, with our conveyancing solicitors you can rest assured you are in safe hands. With our local knowledge, coupled with attention to detail, our conveyancing solicitors ensure that every aspect of your property transaction will be scrutinised. With no stone left unturned, our conveyancing solicitors will make sure that the process of buying or selling a home is smooth and efficient, allowing you to focus on other important aspects.Our aim is to provide you with that much needed peace of mind when buying or selling a home.
Conveyancing Solicitors: Farnham, Fleet And Surrounding Areas
Our Conveyancing Solicitors provide you with a cost effective service with fixed fees. This way you will understand the full extend of your conveyancing costs from the very start. Our personal approach to each transaction helps remove the stress often associated with moving, and allows you to get on with other aspects of buying or selling a home. Whether you are a novice first time buyer or adding to your property portfolio, our conveyancing solicitors have a wealth of experience to assist you with that all important next stage of buying or selling a home, no matter your situation. Our conveyancing solicitors fully understand the significance of buying or selling a home, and that it’s likely to be one of the biggest transactions you make. That’s why we go above and beyond to ensure that you will be guided through the process as smoothly and efficiently as possible, and kept fully updated along the way.
Mortgage Advice from our Conveyancing Solicitors
Our solicitors offer a fully comprehensive conveyancing service that you can rely on, including mortgage advice. Seeking the best mortgage advice is a vital part of the conveyancing process; after all it is likely to be a big part of your life for years to come. Therefore, when entering this legal agreement, it is imperative that you seek the correct advice that will have your individual needs in mind at all times.
Our conveyancing solicitors offer the following advice on property and mortgaging to clients in Farnham, Surrey and the surrounding areas:
- House sale and purchase - We provide a cost-effective conveyancing service with fixed fees. Our personalised approach to each transaction helps remove the stress often associated with buying and selling your home.
- Transfer of ownership - Advising owners and joint owners who wish to make a change to the legal ownership of part or all of their property.
- Mortgaging (freehold, leasehold) - Our property solicitors will guide you through the mortgage process, dealing with lenders on your behalf.
Our property team can also find solutions to property disagreements such as:
- Land disputes - Where there is a dispute over land or property ownership, specialist legal advice is essential.
- Boundary disputes, trespassing - Our dedicated team can help to resolve disputes over boundaries to your property and liaise with the appropriate authorities to prevent trespassers.
As with all legal disputes, it is often more cost effective to reach an agreement through mediation. We actively encourage the mediation of property disputes where we believe it is in your interest.
If you would like to discuss how we can provide a comprehensive conveyancing service for you, please call on 01252 733770 or alternatively, please complete our online enquiry form.