When an employee is dismissed from their employment, it is natural for that person to feel as if they have been treated unfairly. An employer is entitled to dismiss an employee provided they can show that the reason for the dismissal was one of five...
At BakerLaw we deliver exceptional client service combined with clear immigration advice and representation. We assist both businesses and individuals. Whether you are a business, planning to start a business in the UK, transferring staff here or an individual looking to stay, move family to the UK or become a naturalised citizen, we provide a full-service that can assist you from the simplest to the most complex of matters.
- We provide a full service of advice and support from helping your business obtain a sponsor licence to employ migrant workers under tiers 2 and 5; to helping you set up immigration compliance systems and policies.
- We can carry out onsite document and compliance audits and be present during Home Office checks and audits for existing sponsor licence holders
- Businesses can only employ people with the right documents and can incur substantial fines for employing those without proper documentation or making proper checks. We advise on complying with your duty to check and keep records of documents and provide written confirmation of this for your employees.
- We assist Companies looking to open a subsidiary office in the UK and transfer staff or recruit new staff. We also provide a full service to entrepreneurs wishing to invest in the UK or start a new business here.
- Together with our Employment and Company Commercial teams we are in the unique position of offering a fully bespoke end to end service for all your business immigration needs.
- We have comprehensive experience in EU free movement law and can assist EU Nationals and their family members with residence cards and permanent residence. Brexit is approaching, and the Government and EU Commission recently agreed a joint report on Brexit negotiations. This, covered, among other things, the rights of EU Nationals in the UK and UK Nationals in Europe, post Brexit. Our experts can help you secure your position beyond March 2019.
- Our dedicated client teams assist with strategic planning, end-to-end sponsorship and visa support and provide comprehensive support with UK immigration compliance. We provide a flexible and bespoke service based on your individual or business needs enabling us to provide outstanding service to clients.
Whatever your immigration needs, we can offer a consultation to explore your options and advise on the best solution; or provide a full end to end service.
For more information please contact us online or by phone on 020 7842 0800.