We recently circulated our Commercial and Employment Update containing the following articles and news: What you don't know can't hurt you? The employment tribunal thinks otherwise Why bother with a shareholders' agreement? Was...
At BakerLaw we deliver exceptional client service combined with clear immigration advice and representation. We assist both businesses and individuals. Whether you are a business, planning to start a business in the UK, transferring staff here or an individual looking to stay, move family to the UK or become a naturalised citizen, we provide a full-service that can assist you from the simplest to the most complex of matters.
Our dedicated client teams assist with strategic planning, end-to-end sponsorship and visa support and provide comprehensive support with UK immigration compliance. We provide a flexible and bespoke service based on your individual or business needs enabling us to provide outstanding service to clients.
We can advise and represent you on the full range of immigration categories.
- Whether you wish to obtain permanent residence, naturalise or register as a British Citizen, rules, policies and regulations on character and immigration history, are both complex and confusing. Our team can help you determine whether you qualify and how to apply.
- We provide a unique service to commonwealth citizens who may have an historical and automatic right to the right of abode and/or British Nationality.
- We have expertise in criminal deportation for foreign and EU Nationals. All foreign nationals, including EU Nationals are susceptible to deportation action if they commit crimes in the UK for which a custodial sentence is imposed. We have many years of experience representing clients in appeals against deportation and use that experience to determine the best and most effective approach if you receive a notice of an intention to deport
- Overstayers, those facing deportation and even those who have had applications refused, but have no right to appeal can be detained without notice and removed. We represent clients in immigration detention centres and prisons in bail applications, unlawful detention claims and false imprisonment.
- We are experts in Human rights and asylum law. We advise and represent clients making asylum and human rights applications, bringing appeals and challenging non-appealable decisions by way of judicial review. Our experts have extensive experience litigating cases from the first tier Tribunal to the UK Supreme Court.
- We work with families assisting spouses, partners, children and dependent relatives apply for entry clearance to the UK or switching categories from within the UK.
- Whether you wish to visit friends and family in the UK, undertake private medical treatment or attend or participate in an event, our team can advise on the procedure.
Whatever your immigration needs, we can offer a consultation to explore your options and advise on the best solution; or provide a full end to end service.
For more information please contact us online or by phone on 020 7842 0800.