We recently circulated our Commercial and Employment Update containing the following articles and news:
- What you don't know can't hurt you? The employment tribunal thinks otherwise
- Why bother with a shareholders' agreement?
- Was employer required to consider part-time working as an alternative to dismissal?
- What are you trying to imply? Bridging the gaps in commercial contracts
- Contract variation clauses
You can access the update by clicking on the image below.
This article is not a definitive statement of the law. It is designed as a free update on the law at the time of publishing. It is not a substitute for legal advice on specific facts and circumstances. BakerLaw LLP and/or the writer accepts no liability or responsibility for reliance on this article and recommends that you seek independent legal advice on your specific circumstances prior to taking any steps.