There is no strict formula for dividing assets in divorce, with the court having a duty to consider all the circumstances of the particular case. The court’s first and paramount consideration will be the welfare of any children of the family under the...
We currently have vacancies for a NQ Dispute Resolution Solicitor and a Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney Executive. Please see the details below:
NQ Dispute Resolution Solicitor, Permanent, Full-Time
BakerLaw LLP has an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified Dispute Resolution Solicitor. This full-time permanent position based at our Farnham office is well suited to an individual that is looking to develop their skills and grow a responsibility for busy caseload, in a thriving and supportive workplace.
The successful applicant will:-
- Be directly supervised by a Partner
- Be required to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have experience in property law and further experience in at least one of the following three practice areas:-
- Commercial law
- Probate and trusts law
- Professional Negligence law
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and consideration for business development
Dependant on experience.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to Mark Ridley using the address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney Executive
BakerLaw LLP has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Wills & Lasting Powers of Attorney Executive to join our dynamic team. This part time (hours to be agreed) permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to be responsible for an ongoing and busy caseload and gain hands on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
You will have previous experience of advising clients and drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney and be committed to providing excellent client care.
Will & Lasting Power of Attorney Executive.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Head of Private Client Department and the rest of the team.
You will be directly responsible for drafting and updating Wills and LPAs and nurturing the existing client base and Will bank - being the first point of contact for answering queries from new and existing clients. You will be provided with regular training sessions to discuss various case studies, legislation changes and areas of Wills.
You will have a drive and passion for business development and be keen to implement innovative and creative ideas.
£26,000 to £30,000 per annum pro rata.
• Management of own caseload.
• Dealing with and responding to new enquiries in a timely manner.
• Attending clients to take instructions in relation to Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Preparing Wills.
• Preparing Lasting Power of Attorney forms.
• Submitting & registering Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Updating and creating new client files on case management system.
• Updating and creating new entries on firm’s database.
• Experience in Drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Confident in communication on the telephone and in person.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new software quickly.
• Able to work independently as well as a part of the team.
• Able to prioritise workload well.
• Working to deadlines.
• Great attention to detail.
• Understanding of compliance issues.
• Numeracy skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to Claire Porter email@example.com
Friday, 30th July 2021
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We always welcome speculative applications from talented individuals at all levels who are interested in working for a progressive law firm. If you are interested in furthering your career with us, please contact Gemma McBride, in the strictest of confidence, on 01252 959590 or at Gemma.McBride@Baker-Law.co.uk.
Please note - we do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies.