If you own a leasehold property and your landlord is thinking of selling the freehold, you may have the right of first refusal to purchase it. There are a number of advantages for leaseholders when they also own the freehold in their building, so purchasing...
Clients come to us because they want to protect the interests of their business here and overseas and also to make sure a legal dispute causes as little disruption as possible.
We provide pragmatic advice which ensures our clients understand their options, strong representation and recommendations which focus on cost-effective courses of action.
We have advisors who specialise in a range of commercial disputes, including the following:
- Contract claims/disputes
- Transportation and distribution disputes
- Director/shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Matters involving allegations of fraud, misconduct or deceit
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Media Disputes
- Professional liability
- Regulatory investigations
- Insurance disputes
- Commercial property and construction disputes
- Defamation and reputation management
- Debt Recovery and insolvency
- Cross-border disputes
- Enforcement proceedings in foreign courts
- Committal proceedings
Your lawyer will work closely with you, one-on-one, until the resolution of your case, to ensure that you receive a personalised service.
Contact our business dispute resolution solicitors in Farnham, Surrey
For more information we invite you to call us on 01252 733 770 to discuss your case in confidence.