We recently circulated our Commercial and Employment Update containing the following articles and news: What you don't know can't hurt you? The employment tribunal thinks otherwise Why bother with a shareholders' agreement? Was...
Clients come to us because they want to protect the interests of their business here and overseas and also to make sure a legal dispute causes as little disruption as possible.
We provide pragmatic advice which ensures our clients understand their options, strong representation and recommendations which focus on cost-effective courses of action.
We have advisors who specialise in a range of commercial disputes, including the following:
- Contract claims/disputes
- Transportation and distribution disputes
- Director/shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Matters involving allegations of fraud, misconduct or deceit
- Intellectual Property, Technology & Media Disputes
- Professional liability
- Regulatory investigations
- Insurance disputes
- Commercial property and construction disputes
- Defamation and reputation management
- Debt Recovery and insolvency
- Cross-border disputes
- Enforcement proceedings in foreign courts
- Committal proceedings
Your lawyer will work closely with you, one-on-one, until the resolution of your case, to ensure that you receive a personalised service.
For more information we invite you to call us on 01252 733 770 (Farnham) or 020 7842 0800 (London), to discuss your case in confidence.