Most landlords expect some form of security from tenants who are new companies, either in the form of a personal guarantee from one or more of the directors, or by the tenant providing a rent deposit (for the landlord to use in the event of non-payment of...
Our commercial property team has a vast amount of experience and as such are able to deal with all aspects of commercial property work.
With 2 dual nationals in the team we offer support in French, Italian and English. English Law is very different to French and Italian Law. If you are new to the country and/or the English legal system and would like some assistance in French or Italian, please contact us.
We can advise on:
- Development work including land acquisitions and disposals
- Option Agreements
- Granting and taking of new Leases
- Licenses to Assign
- Agreements for Lease
- Licenses to Alter
- Buying or selling at auction
- Business sales incorporating a transfer of freehold or leasehold property
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Disputed break notices
- Advising on, and enforcing, covenants for both residential and commercial properties
- Adverse possession claims
- Insolvency property related issues
- Possession claims
For more information please contact us online or by phone on 01252 733770 or 020 7842 0800.