With UK weather becoming more extreme, homeowners are having to deal with an increase in damage caused by trees and fences being blown down. We take a look at who is responsible and how to deal with a storm damage insurance claim. The UK has seen an...
Our commercial property team has a vast amount of experience and as such are able to deal with all aspects of commercial property work.
We can advise on:
- Development work including land acquisitions and disposals
- Option Agreements
- Granting and taking of new Leases
- Licenses to Assign
- Agreements for Lease
- Licenses to Alter
- Buying or selling at auction
- Business sales incorporating a transfer of freehold or leasehold property
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Disputed break notices
- Advising on, and enforcing, covenants for both residential and commercial properties
- Adverse possession claims
- Insolvency property related issues
- Possession claims
- Overage agreements
What our clients say about our commercial property team
"Thank you both for all of your hard word getting this lease over the line, there have been some difficult hurdles along the way and we appreciate all the hours and patience in answering all our questions!"
- Feedback for Jagdeep Kitaure and Shazmin Wadud relating to the completion of a new lease.