If a landlord wants to grant and a tenant wishes to take a lease of a commercial property, then ideally the parties should set out the main terms of what they foresee will form part of the lease. Effectively the HoTs is the skeleton of what the contractual...
Our commercial property team has a vast amount of experience and as such are able to deal with all aspects of commercial property work.
We can advise on:
- Development work including land acquisitions and disposals
- Option Agreements
- Granting and taking of new Leases
- Licenses to Assign
- Agreements for Lease
- Licenses to Alter
- Buying or selling at auction
- Business sales incorporating a transfer of freehold or leasehold property
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Disputed break notices
- Advising on, and enforcing, covenants for both residential and commercial properties
- Adverse possession claims
- Insolvency property related issues
- Possession claims
- Overage agreements
What our clients say about our commercial property team
"I really feel you are on our side which makes a great difference particularly when dealing with such difficult and important documents and this move meaning so much to us!"
- Feedback for Nancy Wilson relating to a purchase of agricultural land with an overage agreement