As people increasingly look at ways to reduce their carbon footprint, we examine some of the best ideas for making your home more eco-friendly. The average UK home takes a shocking 50 tonnes of CO2 to build, with an additional 27 tonnes every year to heat...
Our commercial property team has a vast amount of experience and as such are able to deal with all aspects of commercial property work.
We can advise on:
- Development work including land acquisitions and disposals
- Option Agreements
- Granting and taking of new Leases
- Licenses to Assign
- Agreements for Lease
- Licenses to Alter
- Buying or selling at auction
- Business sales incorporating a transfer of freehold or leasehold property
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Disputed break notices
- Advising on, and enforcing, covenants for both residential and commercial properties
- Adverse possession claims
- Insolvency property related issues
- Possession claims
- Overage agreements
What our clients say about our commercial property team
"I really feel you are on our side which makes a great difference particularly when dealing with such difficult and important documents and this move meaning so much to us!"
- Feedback for Nancy Wilson relating to a purchase of agricultural land with an overage agreement