If a landlord wants to grant and a tenant wishes to take a lease of a commercial property, then ideally the parties should set out the main terms of what they foresee will form part of the lease. Effectively the HoTs is the skeleton of what the contractual...
Our commercial property team has a vast amount of experience and as such are able to deal with all aspects of commercial property work.
We also have dual nationality within our Commercial team and we can offer services in Italian and English. English Law is very different to Italian Law. If you are new to the country and/or the English legal system and would like some assistance in Italian, please contact us.
We can advise on:
- Development work including land acquisitions and disposals
- Option Agreements
- Granting and taking of new Leases
- Licenses to Assign
- Agreements for Lease
- Licenses to Alter
- Buying or selling at auction
- Business sales incorporating a transfer of freehold or leasehold property
- Opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Dilapidation claims
- Disputed break notices
- Advising on, and enforcing, covenants for both residential and commercial properties
- Adverse possession claims
- Insolvency property related issues
- Possession claims
For more information please contact us online or by phone on 01252 733770 or 020 7842 0800.