We want the relationships with our clients, and their families, to be long term. We aim to provide legal help and support through every chapter of life. Our services include:
- Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Attorney Support Services
- Court of Protection
- Probate and Estate Administration
We believe that all our clients are individuals and have different needs and requirements. We are passionate about making all our services tailored to our clients’ specific needs and we know that the traditional ‘one size fits all service’ from solicitors is not always appropriate.
It is difficult to plan a future that does not include you. Almost 30 million adults in the UK have not made a will and run the risk of leaving behind a trail of stress, costs and even family feuds.
At BakerLaw Solicitors, our wills and probate lawyers support clients through the process of drafting and finalising their wills. We do not complicate matters with legal jargon — instead we offer reassurance, responding sensitively to your understandable fears and concerns. We provide you with complete peace of mind.
We also ensure that you have considered all aspects of your personal affairs and you have put in place legally binding instructions clearly setting out your wishes and intentions, both during your lifetime and on your death, by way of a Will, Trust or Power of Attorney.
Our team includes members of STEP (www.step.org/about-us) and Solicitors for the Elderly (www.sfe.legal/public/welcome). This means you can have peace of mind that you are dealing with a highly experienced and qualified team.
A Dedicated Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts And Probate Service
At BakerLaw Solicitors, our wills, powers of attorney, trusts and probate team do all they can to avoid leaving your loved ones with financial or legal headaches after you have gone.
We offer the following services:
- Wills — Our cost effective will drafting service provides you with the peace of mind that your will is legally valid and clearly reflects your intentions.
- Estate Planning – We can discuss your circumstances, your financial situation together with what you would like to achieve and advise you on the options available to you to achieve those goals.
- Trusts — Providing advice on the suitability of a trust to put your wishes into effect.
- Powers of Attorney — A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) allows you to nominate someone you trust (an Attorney) to deal with your affairs in the event of your physical or mental incapacity.
- Attorney Support Services – An ongoing advice and support service to Attorneys providing legal guidance and support on the duties and responsibilities placed on them in dealing with someone else’s affairs.
- Court of Protection – Dealing with someone’s personal affairs can be very stressful and if a loved one loses capacity it can sometimes be impossible to deal with their affairs without legal authority. We can guide you through the application to be appointed as a Deputy so you can deal with your loved one’s affairs.
- Probate and Estate Administration — We efficiently deal with all aspects of a deceased or loved one's estate, providing comprehensive updates throughout the process and offering a full range of services to fit your requirements. From a one-off advice and checking service to a full administration service dealing with every aspect of the deceased’s affairs.
Our focus is always to provide you with peace of mind — for wills, powers of attorney, trusts and probate advice you can rely on, contact us online or at our Farnham office on 01252 733770 or our London office on 020 7842 0800.