It is difficult to plan a future without ourselves in it. Almost 30 million adults in the UK have not made a will and run the risk of leaving behind a trail of stress, costs and even family feuds.
At BakerLaw Solicitors in Farnham, our wills and probate solicitors supportively guide clients through the process of drafting and finalising their wills. We do not complicate matters with legal jargon — instead we offer reassurance, responding sensitively to your understandable fears and concerns. We provide you with complete peace of mind.
Our team includes members of STEP (www.step.org/about-us) and Solicitors for the Elderly (www.sfe.legal/public/welcome). This means you can have peace of mind that you are dealing with a highly experienced and qualified team
Hampshire Inheritance Disputes Lawyers
Where doubt surrounds the contents of a will or a dispute has arisen over the estate of a deceased family member or loved one, we have the expertise to advise you on your legal position. Our work falls into the following categories:
- Disputed inheritances — Where you believe you have not been treated fairly under the terms of a will, our team can establish what your correct entitlement is.
- Defending estates — We have the expertise and confidence to robustly defend the deceased's property against claims by family members and others.
- Claim without wills — There are clear rules about how assets are distributed in the absence of a will. We can help ensure these rules are followed, and take action if they are not correctly observed.
Probate disputes can be costly — both financially and in terms of the effect long-drawn litigation can have on personal relationships. Where possible, we will help you find a way of resolving any probate-related disagreement through mediation.
A Dedicated Wills And Probate Service
At BakerLaw Solicitors, our wills and probate team do all they can to avoid leaving your loved ones with financial or legal headaches after you have gone. We offer the following services:
- Fixed-fee powers of attorney — A Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) allows you to nominate someone you trust to deal with your affairs in the event of your physical or mental incapacity.
- Fixed fee wills — Our cost-effective will-drafting service provides you with the peace of mind that your will is legally valid and clearly reflects your intentions.
- Probate — We will efficiently deal with all aspects of a deceased or loved one's estate, providing comprehensive updates throughout the process.
- Trusts — Providing advice on the suitability of a trust to put your wishes into effect.
Our focus is always to provide you with peace of mind — for wills and probate advice you can rely on, contact us online or by phone on 01252 733770 or 020 7842 0800.