If a landlord wants to grant and a tenant wishes to take a lease of a commercial property, then ideally the parties should set out the main terms of what they foresee will form part of the lease. Effectively the HoTs is the skeleton of what the contractual...
Whether you are a director of an SME, an owner/manager of an established business, you have just commenced trading or you are in the process of forming a company or partnership, BakerLaw offers a wide range of corporate and commercial legal services for your business.
At BakerLaw we particularly enjoy building long-term relationships with our commercial clients, providing pragmatic legal solutions to achieve their goals.
Our range of corporate and commercial legal services for your business is set out below and we welcome new enquiries. Should you require further information about our services or wish to arrange an initial meeting, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Corporate Legal Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholders' Agreements and Cross Option Agreements
- Partnership, LLP and Joint Venture Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Corporate Governance
- Restructuring and Exit
- Banking, Finance and Investment
Commercial Legal Services
- Purchase & Sale Terms & Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- IT, Software Licencing and Reseller Agreements
- Website and App Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies and Use Policies
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Bribery Act Policies
- Joint Commercial Venture Agreements and Collaboration Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracts and Consultancy Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidentiality
- Commercial Agency Agreements
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Porter by email or by calling 01252 730754.