After the long-awaited separation of the UK from the European Union, you may be left wondering how employment laws could change and the affect it could have on managing your employees. From 31 December 2020, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) can no longer...
(This page is for EMPLOYERS. If you are an INDIVIDUAL seeking advice, please click here)
With constantly changing rules and regulations, managing your workforce can be time-consuming and complicated. Our experienced and approachable team can proactively work with you and assist in all areas of employment law and HR advice.
We help minimise risk and provide tailored solutions so that you can focus on running your business. We can offer a variety of funding options, including fixed-fee support packages. We can also assist in arranging insurance cover to guard against the costs of an Employment Tribunal claim. Our expertise includes the following areas:
- Consultancy Agreements
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (Furlough)
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Performance Management/Capability
- Employment Contracts, Handbooks and Policies
- Discrimination, Bullying and Harassment
- Termination of Employment
- Settlement Agreements
- Post-Termination Restrictions
- Employment Tribunals
- HR Support