Yesterday was a day full of cake (the best kind of day) for our offices as BakerLaw held a fundraising Bake Off in support of Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice. With more cake than we could eat in the one day, it provided a great chance for everyone to get involved and support a great cause. We raised £50 for the charity.
The ‘healthy’ competition was judged by the Partners with five different categories with prizes for the winner of each of the five categories. The results were as follows:
- ‘Best looking’ cake – Oliver Salmon, Paralegal
- ‘Most delicious’ cake – Samuel Gray, Trainee Solicitor
- ‘Best effort’ – Emily Farrow , Trainee Solicitor
- ‘Best commitment’ - Michelle Ogunlaja, Associate
- ‘The people’s choice’ – Claire Porter, Senior Personal Assistant
Each winner received a BakerLaw apron, with Michelle Ogunlaja receiving a BakerLaw branded chef’s hat. A picture of the winners with Amanda Glover, Managing Partner is below.
Congratulations to all those who took part in support of Phyllis Tuckwell.