Our Bespoke Advised Will is a straightforward solution for someone wanting the personalised advice of a traditional Will drafting process, with the convenience and ease of completing details and booking appointments online. It is a hybrid service meeting the needs of our clients in a changing, modern world.
With a Bespoke Advised Will you can use our online service to register, complete your details and provide your initial Will instructions. You can then book your face-to-face appointment to discuss your instructions with our experienced and professional Wills team. We can advise you on the best ways to achieve your aims for your Will. You may want to minimise your exposure to inheritance tax, ensure provision for a vulnerable person, or perhaps protect assets for your loved ones. Whatever your wishes, by choosing our online Bespoke Advised Will, you will receive advice on your options for achieving your aims, all tailored to your personal circumstances.
Once your draft Will has been finalised, you will sign your Will at our Farnham office, under the guidance of our Wills team who will provide the required witnesses.
A BakerLaw Bespoke Advised Will might suit you if:
- You want a straightforward streamlined process for preparing your Will, but require advice tailored to your personal circumstances;
- You have a large or complex estate (over the basic IHT threshold of £325,000 ie your all your assets minus your liabilities (such as a mortgage) are worth more than £325,000);
- You have a more complicated family situation (e.g. a second marriage, and/or stepchildren);
- You would like the security of signing your Will at a law firm, with a face-to-face appointment without the need to arrange your own two witnesses;
- You want your Will stored safely so that you know it will not be lost or damaged over the years.
If you would like to use our Bespoke Advised Will service, please complete the registration details to start the process of preparing your Will now.
If you would prefer a more traditional approach, or think you may need to discuss all your options before giving instructions, please call us on 01252 733770 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to give you details of costs for preparing your Will, with less online involvement and further guidance throughout the process. For more details of our Will services, please refer to our Wills page.