I am an Associate Solicitor who has vast experience and expertise in Property Litigation, Contentious Probate and Family Law matters. My collaboration of expertise across these areas is sought after and unique as it gives invaluable insight in to issues that often crossover and that can be found at the heart of these disputes.
I am driven by injustice and wanting to help others. I am fortunate to possess the expertise to help individuals who find themselves in particularly difficult and emotive times in their lives, and my compassionate but pragmatic approach enables clients to feel at ease when discussing their personal lives and matters with me.
Areas of Work
I act in a range of matters and I regularly advice and act for individuals in:
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Will Validity Disputes
- Removal of Executors and Breach of Duty
- Commercial and Residential Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Party Wall matters
- Adverse Possession
- Orders for Sale
- TOLATA (Trusts of Land and the Appointments of Trustees Act). This is often related to agreements and division of assets following the breakdown of a co-habitation relationship. (i.e a couple living together but whom are not married or in a civil partnership with each other.)
- Divorce Applications
- Financial Arrangements within Divorce
- Child Arrangements
- Pre-nuptial and Post-nuptial agreements
Qualifications and Experience
I qualified as a Solicitor in 2016. My training and first 2 years post qualification was in a London law firm and I was part of the team recognised in the Legal 500 2018 as “tenacious and determined in achieving the best possible outcome for clients”. I joined BakerLaw in November 2018 and I bring with me my invaluable training, experience and client focus.
Hobbies and Interests
I have a young family so any free time that I find is spent enjoying quality time with my family and friends.