The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) has had a slow start and Chancellor Rishi Sunak has been forced to overhaul the scheme following pressure from small business owners, primarily at the paltry level of loans sanctioned compared to...
Our experienced commercial team enjoy working with clients from a variety of sectors to help them achieve their objectives.
You can find our more able exactly what services we are able to provide below:
- Route to Market Terms & Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- IT, Software Licencing and Reseller Agreements
- Website and App Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies and Use Policies
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Bribery Act Policies
- Joint Commercial Venture Agreements and Collaboration Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracts and Consultancy Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidentiality
- Commercial Agency Agreements