Most landlords expect some form of security from tenants who are new companies, either in the form of a personal guarantee from one or more of the directors, or by the tenant providing a rent deposit (for the landlord to use in the event of non-payment of...
Our experienced commercial team enjoy working with clients from a variety of sectors to help them achieve their objectives.
You can find our more able exactly what services we are able to provide below:
- Route to Market Terms & Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- IT, Software Licencing and Reseller Agreements
- Website and App Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies and Use Policies
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Bribery Act Policies
- Joint Commercial Venture Agreements and Collaboration Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracts and Consultancy Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidentiality
- Commercial Agency Agreements
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Porter by email or by calling 01252 730754.