If a landlord wants to grant and a tenant wishes to take a lease of a commercial property, then ideally the parties should set out the main terms of what they foresee will form part of the lease. Effectively the HoTs is the skeleton of what the contractual...
Our experienced commercial team enjoy working with clients from a variety of sectors to help them achieve their objectives.
You can find our more able exactly what services we are able to provide below:
- Route to Market Terms & Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- IT, Software Licencing and Reseller Agreements
- Website and App Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies and Use Policies
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Bribery Act Policies
- Joint Commercial Venture Agreements and Collaboration Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracts and Consultancy Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidentiality
- Commercial Agency Agreements
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Porter by email or by calling 01252 730754.