Data protection: Should businesses be worried? With British Airways (BA) and Marriott receiving notices of proposed fines from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the regulatory body that enforces data protection policies in the UK,...
Our experienced commercial team enjoy working with clients from a variety of sectors to help them achieve their objectives.
You can find our more able exactly what services we are able to provide below:
- Route to Market Terms & Conditions
- Distribution Agreements
- IT, Software Licencing and Reseller Agreements
- Website and App Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policies, Cookie Policies and Use Policies
- Data Protection and GDPR
- Bribery Act Policies
- Joint Commercial Venture Agreements and Collaboration Agreements
- Outsourcing Agreements, Sub-Contracts and Consultancy Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements and Confidentiality
- Commercial Agency Agreements
If you would like to learn more, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Porter by email or by calling 01252 730754.