Going through a divorce is naturally an extremely difficult time, potentially bringing up many conflicting emotions, and worries about the future. When you’re going through this challenging period, you are also likely to be concerned about the impact...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and dynamic individual looking to join our busy and successful Employment team as Head of Department.
Due to continued growth in the business, we are seeking a skilled Employment Solicitor of 6+ years of PQE who can demonstrate leadership, initiative, creativity and has experience in dealing with respondents as well as claimants.
We are a young, dynamic, and respected high-street practice in Farnham.
The team pride themselves on being friendly and approachable, providing a great working environment.
The successful candidate must have excellent leadership, communication, and organisational skills and able to focus on obtaining commercial solutions for clients.
They will also be able to demonstrate the ability to lead, develop and supervise a team.
- Qualified Solicitor 6+ years PQE
- Previous experience representing respondents and claimants, including settlement agreements
- Strong experience in autonomously managing files, coupled with a collaborative approach to teamwork
- Previous supervision/ management experience is essential
- Dynamic, detail-oriented, and ambitious for career progression
- 28 days annual leave for head of departments, 25 days for fee earners, plus bank holidays and Christmas in addition
- Discretionary bonus based on individual performance.
- Private medical insurance
- Death in Service
- Car Parking for fee earners
- Standard pension contributions
- Hybrid working
This is a unique and rare opportunity for an experienced Employment Solicitor 6+ years PQE to join our growing practice in Farnham, Surrey. To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by sending in your CV to Gemma McBride at Gemma.McBride@baker-law.co.uk.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.