Going through a divorce is naturally an extremely difficult time, potentially bringing up many conflicting emotions, and worries about the future. When you’re going through this challenging period, you are also likely to be concerned about the impact...
We are always interested in hearing from talented people. For future Legal Secretary vacancies, please feel free to register your CV with us and we will be in touch as and when a suitable position arises.
About the role
You will be expected to undertake the following key responsibilities:
- Answer and redirect telephone calls
- Deal with enquiries and engagement packs for new clients
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing
- Open files on our case management system
- Draft basic correspondence
- Diary management (including arranging meetings and making travel arrangements when necessary)
- Draft invoices and print billing guides
- Ensure fee earners comply with Best Practice, Risk and Compliance and Money Laundering requirements
- Provide general office duties such as typing, copying, scanning and filing
Who are we looking for?
- Good communication
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Office)
- Must be reliable and work well within a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in a law firm
What do we offer?
A challenging and continuously changing environment in a forward thinking organisation. In addition to an attractive salary and benefits package, we support further personal growth and development.
Who are we?
We are a firm of solicitors with offices in Farnham, Surrey. We work with individuals, families, businesses and organisations throughout the South of England and beyond.