Going through a divorce is naturally an extremely difficult time, potentially bringing up many conflicting emotions, and worries about the future. When you’re going through this challenging period, you are also likely to be concerned about the impact...
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Solicitor, or Head of Department in Family Law, to join an established law firm in Farnham.
The firm is seeking a Senior Solicitor, or current Head of Department, to join our expanding team.
This opportunity would suit an ambitious, Senior Solicitor who can demonstrate not only leadership but also the ability to manage a team consisting of 3 paralegals and a trainee solicitor. Ideally, the successful candidate would have an interest in growing the department at the firm or, have experience in doing so previously.
You will be responsible for handling a range of Family Law matters relating to:
• Dissolution of civil partnerships
• Resolving financial matters and negotiating financial settlements
• Advising on and drafting Cohabitation or Living Together Agreements
• Advising on matters relating to children
• Nuptial agreements
• Domestic abuse
We are a young, dynamic and respected high-street practice in Farnham
The team pride themselves on being friendly and approachable, which provides a great working environment.
We have a modern approach, using up to date case management systems to ensure an efficient and cost-effective experience for our clients.
• Qualified and experienced Senior Family Solicitor with ambition to grow a small team or previous experience doing so
• A qualified Family Law mediator is preferable but not essential
• A strong ability to work collaboratively in a close-knit team
• An approachable personality and focus on delivering exceptional service to clients
28 days annual leave for Head of Department, 25 days for fee earners, plus bank holidays and Christmas in addition
Discretionary bonus based on individual performance.
Private medical insurance
Car Parking for fee earners
Death in Service
Standard pension contributions
To be considered for this opportunity please apply by sending in your CV to Gemma McBride at Gemma.McBride@baker-law.co.uk.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.