For you and your Family

Private Debt and Contract Disputes

Private Debt and Contract Disputes

If you are owed a sum of money, or someone claims that you owe them money, you may need to seek advice regarding your rights.

We can advise when there is a written agreement in place, and even when there is not.  Either way, we will try to help you achieve the best possible outcome.

If you have any queries, call Mark Ridley on 01252 733 770 to discuss your case in confidence.



The Tenant Fees Act 2019: New obligations on Landlords

Danielle Dyer
  • Posted
  • Author

On the 1 June 2019, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 (‘the Act’) came into force which heralded big changes for landlords and tenants in respect of payments that landlords (or letting agents) can charge to tenants and the treatment of a tenant’s...

Commercial and Employment Newsletter

  • Posted

We recently circulated our Commercial and Employment Newsletter, containing the following articles and updates: Knowledge of disability at appeal stage should have been considered. Is there a right time to sell? Planning for retirement as a...