For You and Your Family

Pay Dispute Solicitors

If your employer has failed to pay you, or there is a dispute regarding your entitlements we can review any contractual terms and advise you on your entitlements or your options for pursuing recovery of those sums. We can advise on whether deductions are lawful and whether your employer may be liable.

We appreciate that not being paid what you are owed can be stressful but you should act quickly in seeking advice.

If you would like a confidential chat to see how we can help, please contact our Employment team on 01252 733770 or email us.


Should I add a codicil to my Will or make a new Will?

Susie Fogo
  • Posted
  • Author

Over time, you may need to make changes to your Will. You have the option of adding a codicil or making a new Will. It is recommended that you review your Will at least once every five years as well as in the light of any major life events, such as buying a...

How will Brexit affect employment laws?

Andrew Peters
  • Posted
  • Author

After the long-awaited separation of the UK from the European Union, you may be left wondering how employment laws could change and the affect it could have on managing your employees. From 31 December 2020, the European Court of Justice (ECJ) can no longer...